- Proudly Made in Germany
- The miniTOC Pro can sample 3 online streams with just one Instrument
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Complies with USP <643>, <645> and EP 2.2.44
- Operates on Windows 7 Embedded Software
- Uses the classical Flow Through Technique
- Uses UV Oxidation. Incorporates Conductivity Detection
- No need for any reagents etc.
- 8” Colour TFT Touch Screen
- Data stored in a separate file every day
- Measures and reports the TOC levels every 2 seconds
- USB interface for easy and convenient Data Download
- Analogue Output
Norda PHOTOMETERS have been testing manufactured and
installed HEPA and ULPA filters around the world for many years.
This photometer is packed with many advanced features you might need to test, record and print the results of your Filter Testing, strengthening your compliance to ISO 14644-3 and all other global cleanroom, containment system, and filter manufacturers Standards.
The Model CLJ-B1030 is the latest particle counter from Honri Airclean with a flow rate of 100 LPM. It has a user-friendly interface and a high-resolution colour touch screen that is very easy to use. It is enclosed in a stainless steel casing. It counts particles in 8 size ranges simultaneously. It is battery oprated and very portable. It has a built-in printer.